(for UK customers) Pet Mooncake Mix
Make your own mooncakes for your fur baby! Suitable for both dogs and cats!
☀️ Limited-time offer ☀️ 10% off for 3 items or more ☀️
Available for pre-order now! To be delivered starting from late August!
Give your furry friend a taste of the UK with this year's mooncakes. The mooncakes are made using commonly found fresh British ingredients, which are cooked and then freeze-dried.
Just add water to make! Super easy. There are 4 flavors to choose from.
- Mooncake pastry: 1 pack
- Mooncake filling: 1 pack
- Mini Egg Yolks: 4 pieces
- Coconut oil: 1 bottle
- Instruction Sheet: 1 piece
*This product only includes the mooncake mixes and ingredients and not baking tools!
Flavour Options and Ingredients:
- (Pink) Salmon: Scottish salmon (rich in omega-3), British broccoli, selected farm sweet potatoes, Indonesian purple sweet potatoes, red beets
- (Purple) Turkey: British turkey (less than 2% fat), Indonesian purple sweet potatoes
- (Orange) Beef: British grass-fed beef (less than 5% fat), British broccoli, selected farm sweet potatoes, Indonesian purple sweet potatoes
- (Yellow) Lamb: British lamb leg meat (less than 5% fat), British broccoli, selected farm sweet potatoes
Other ingredients: British potatoes, organic coconut flour, British free-range chicken eggs, organic coconut oil, organic flax seeds
- Each package can make 4 individual mooncakes.
- The unused package can be stored at room temperature, and refrigeration is only necessary after the mooncakes are made.
- You only need to prepare warm water and a small amount of cooking oil (for greasing the mooncake mold) to make them.
- In addition to baking in oven, you can also use an air fryer. Done in about fifteen minutes!
- Remember to let the mooncakes to cool before serving them to your furry friend.
- Once packaged, they can be refrigerated for several days or given as gifts to friends.
We also have video tutorials, so even those with less baking experience can do it!